If you do a lot of baking, these 20 holiday recipes with M&M’s candy can give you some great ideas for making your cookies, brownies, and other treats look perfectly festive for the holiday season. These treats look amazing and would be perfect for school parties, office parties, church functions, and just about anywhere you go where bringing a food item is required. I don’t know too many people who don’t love M&M’s and they come in such fun colors for the holidays!
1. Cooking Classy (Pretzel Hugs)
2. Big Bears Wife (Three Ingredient Fudge)
3. Happiness Is Homemade (Mini Blondie Brownie)
4. Tastes Of Lizzy T (Double Chocolate M&M Cookies)
5. The Girl Creative (Double Chocolate Mint M&M Cookies)
6. The Pinning Mama (Thick and Chewy M&M Cookies)
7. I Can Teach My Child (Elf Munch with White Chocolate Peppermint M&M’s)
8. See Vanessa Craft (M&M’s Oatmeal Cookie Bars)
9. Averie Cooks (The Best Soft and Chewy M&M’s Cookies)
10. Lemon Tree Dwelling (Cookie Dough Stuffed Fudge)
11. Six Sisters Stuff (Peanut Butter M&M’s Blondies)
12. Baked By An Introvert (Sweet & Salty Snack Mix)
13. Mom On Timeout (M&M’s Marshmallow Dream Bars)
14. Food Scientist Bakery (Monster Cookie Dough Cupcakes)
15. My Recipe Magic (Monster Cookie Cheesecake)
16. Something Swanky (M&M Brownie Cookies)
17. Celebrating Sweets (M&M Cookie Mix In A Jar)
18. Sally’s Baking Addiction (M&M Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches)
19. Fake Ginger (M&M’s Brownie Batter Dip)
20. Belle Of The Kitchen (Pumpkin Spice M&M Sugar Cookies)
Don’t they look delicious? I have already picked out a few of these recipes to use for treats for various holiday celebrations.
If you’ll be doing a lot of holiday baking, check out this post on the best tools for baking Christmas cookies to get even more great ideas and items to help make your creations super cute!